Friday, June 26, 2009

the funk of 40,000 years....

well, embedding was disabled by request, so i'm gonna link to this m.f. =

Michael Jackson - Thriller

this was one of my favorite records growing up, and can probably be viewed as partially to blame for my current horror-obsessed brain (i love and loved vincent price's voice-over), so i have to pay respects to the man who sang "the man in the mirror." yeah, you had some rough times m.j., but you also brought a lot of people a lot of joy. my cousin val told me yesterday that she hates the phrase "r.i.p." because it makes her think of zombies, and she doesn't need to be thinking of zombies when someone is paying respect to their grandmother. in that respect, i can't help myself:



and now, because we could probably all use a laugh, i got an email about this site this morning:

Your Baby Is An Asshole

No comments:

Post a Comment